Saturday, November 03, 2007

Fall Fun

We didn't get an outfit for his first halloween but grandma sue sent some goodies and so we got some fun pics. I did think about dressing him up like an old man but instead we did have him in an SU outfit most of the day so I could say he was dressed up like an SU fan.

Grinning
I love to sleep

"Reading" his new book

I like to read!

My fun little fuzzy buddy

Three Little Pumpkins

4 comments:

Sara said...

awe...just precious !!!!

Anonymous said...

I went Trick or Treating too. I did not get any treats.. Played a human being at the mall. Ha. Uncle Ralph

akr said...

hey there uncle ralph!!

Future of Hope said...

Awww!

He is just precious! I love the pics with the books!

We just got family pics done, so I am attaching the link here.
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0128101108JCP

Just follow the directions and type in "Erin Kealen" for the user name.


:-)