Life has flown by lately and I'm not sure where it went. After returning from our trip I was in the throws of getting ready for Thanksgiving here with my family and then Kevin's family. My family came on Wednesday afternoon and headed out on Friday morning and then Kevin's famly came in Friday night and stayed until Saturday. Once we started to settle back in Jack and I have both ended up not feeling well. He spiked his first high temp. and is teething and I am fighting a cold. However, I was able to get the house decorated and presents wrapped. My next step is Christmas cards. Here are some highlights from Thanksgiving.

Dad and Jack

Drew, Kathryn and Jack

Mom and Jack

The Kids had fun making a gingerbread house with Grandma Sue

The Radford grandkids - Jenna, Rachael, Jack, and Nolan
1 comment:
Great pics...it looks like you had an awesome Holiday
Post a Comment