I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Crazy
I thought working at camp would not be so busy this year but that's was my optimistic, rose colored glasses self talking...it's been so busy. I know God is doing some incredible things this summer because we have faced a lot and satan seems to be working overtime to try to discourage this week. With the loss of a board member and flooding at the beginning of the summer we weren't sure how much more we could take but God has shown his grace. We are all just to the point of weariness and are trying to remember to rest on his strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment