Monday, October 08, 2007

1 month

Sleepy boy

What a cutie!

He looks like he's dancing an Irish jig!

Yep...one month has passed and he's growing! He's already up to almost 8 lbs. and is starting to follow things with his eyes. He bops his head back and even hit me in the chin once. Yep, I'm still in love with this little man!

3 comments:

Future of Hope said...

Amy?
The former Amy Kay Warner?

How long has it been?!?!?!?!?!

Congrats on the little guy; he is a cutie!!!!!!!!!!

It was so good to stalk your life for a few minutes, thanks to the help of your blog. I will check back in soon; I would love to keep in touch!

Erin
(former Erin Nelson from BBC; now Erin Kealen

Future of Hope said...

Woo Hoo!

I was thrilled to get your post on my blog; I feel like I have a new friend all over again!


YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I am attaching my e-mail address below; (shh . . . don't tell anyone! :-)

erinkealen@gmail.com

I want to get the lowdown on the past ten years of your life!

Sara said...

Hey what a handsome little man...I hope that he is sleeping better and that you are sleeping too...

love ya