Monday, October 01, 2007



6 years ago Saturday I married my best friend. Throughout the last 6 years we have gone through many ups and downs. We now are enjoying our new son and as I watch what a wonderful father he is I fall more in love. I am so blessed to go through this life with him by my side and so thankful that I waited for him. I cannot wait to see what the next years of our life together will bring.


He's such an awesome dad!



Daddy time with Jack


Yep, the shirt says it all

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOVE the traditional baby-sleeping-on-daddy pic...

we've all got one, right?

what a punkin' (Jack, not Kevin:)

akr said...

He calls it daddy time and gets bummed when I have to take and feed him.

I am not posting the mommy and baby sleeping...not as cute...Jack is quite a cute little punkin' though...but I am biased.

Heidi said...

Does the daddy/ baby sleeping photo op happen because dad is the only adult getting any sleep?

akr said...

yep...basically.

Actually daddy takes the 10pm to midnight or 1am shift so mommy can sleep...he's been a great help!