I've been stuck home a lot lately and the snow is piling up. I've organized as much as I can and don't feel like crafting alone. I'm bored with TV and have watched all my Alias DVDs. I should be piasly reading my bible but my brain is dead from my son waking up in the night quite a bit lately. I try to nap when he does but though my body is shutting down my brain won't. I miss my family and the only adult conversations I've had are with my pastor husband who is chatting ministry stuff or Masters course stuff. Jack talks to me often but he's not learned to use words yet. I miss my friends. I'm eating junk food a lot more. I'm even contemplating putting on my bathsuit and Jack's and taking him for a swim in the tub. I might bundle him up and introduce him to snow today...I've just got to get the energy. I would look forward to the weekend but not much is going on there either. Yep...today is an Eyore day.
Oh...yeah and we've haven't gone on a date in 5 months and Kevin is having a hard time letting anyone else watch him or going too far. I want the break away but I'm trying to be patient.
3 comments:
hey, sis. i have been having some eeyore days too. sorry i didn't answer the phone last night. i was talking with dad for a while. then we had dinner and hung out with some friends. i'll try and call soon. i hope we can come visit soon. i'm not sure when, though. i miss you guys a lot. love you.
No problem babe!! I understand...I'm glad you got to talk to dad!
hey...you have to enable acess to your profile for me to get to it...if you want me to that is!
Post a Comment