I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Friday, March 28, 2008
This is my day
This is the last week of the month and here is what it looks like here...
Teething son gave mom 5 hours of sleep
Fighting a stupid cold
Waiting for my plants to grow
I am waiting for spring, wishing for sleep, want to stop blowing my noise, while my husband is overloaded with school and work.
1 comment:
hang in there, girl. A year from now, you'll look back and think it went very fast.
And he'll be talking your leg off
Post a Comment