There are snapshots in my mind that no camera can capture. Those little cherished moments that I hold dear to my heart.
When I watch my husband walk hand in hand with my son...
When they play hide and seek and chase on the floor and Jack is laughing so hard...
When he is in his crib asleep, all curled up and so peaceful...
The joy I see on my dad's face when he is talking with Jack...
The look my mom gets when she holds him tight...
The smile he gives to me after saying ma ma...
These make the long nights, dirty diapers, teething, messy eating, and laundry all worth it....
1 comment:
uh huh.
And before you even get a chance to blink, they have become hilarious 9 and 7 and 4 year olds and they make you laugh with the funny funny things they say....
and your heart still melts when you go check on them in the night.
Post a Comment