Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life

1. Had to change my background for March Madness...cheering for my team...SU!


2. Went dress shopping yesterday and actually found 2 that fit well...that is such a blessing because I've usually have a hard time finding ones that fit well and look nice.


3. Getting ready to head out next weekend for a vacation...taking Jack to the Maple Festival in my hometown and then the next week visiting family.


4. My grandfather is fading...he is passing out randomly and they are unable to revive him for long periods of time.


5. My son is getting so much busier and it never stops...I struggle at times to enjoy playing with him because I feel like all I do is try to keep him out of things. It's one of those times where you wonder how much damage your doing. I have not had more than an hour away from him (besides sleeping). I need a mommy break.


6. My husband and I have been so busy and have not had a date in forever. I'm looking forward to being able to go out while were away. We realized we need to make it more a priority, especially since our communication has been bumpy.

7. At the end of a new project...getting a bunch of family pics to do a collage on my stairway wall.


8. Being able to start walking again has been a blessing!! I have enjoyed the sunshine and the fresh air. I do miss having Sara around to walk with.


However...I look in his blue eyes sometimes and am reminded again...I love him!

No comments: