We decided to do a firefighter theme for Mr. Man's birthday and Daddy took him to the fire house and we were able to get pics of him and Daddy. Mom helped me make a fire truck cake.Time has flown and he is definitely hitting the two's but he has been doing better lately with listening. We have both tried to be very consistent and firm knowing that now is the time to instill obedience and respect. I truly enjoy all the new things he is discovering and have had fun working with him on shapes and colors. He also gives baby sister kisses on my belly...so precious.
I know this time will go by so fast so even though there have been battles, I am truly trying to enjoy each stage with him...he is a precious gift from God and I am so grateful for him. I love learning about his personality and seeking to help him learn to be himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment