I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Thursday, September 03, 2009
A Vacation and a New Car
We headed down to visit family and had fun going to the zoo and then the NYS Fair. This is one of my favorite pics from the trip...he didn't know what to think. It was really busy but time with family was worth it.
The last month we started seriously looking for a new car. We knew our little Plymouth Breeze was not going to suffice with 2 kids and traveling. We did a lot of research on smaller SUVs and started looking all over. I became a fan of autotrader.com which was a huge help to see what dealers had in the areas we were going to be in. We received a call from a dealer near us that he had a 2006 Santa Fe with 25,000 miles on it within our budget. We went back and forth between it and another car but finally settled on this one. It has a great amount of space and is in really good condition. We are excited and thankful for God's provision...we prayed hard we would find a good deal on a quality car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you all had a blast at the fair! Love your new car...we have already outgrown my SUV( Rav 4) and will be getting a van (sigh...:( But happy we will have the ROOM for our many road trips!) Can't wait to meet your little baby girl on the way! Hope you enjoy the space as long as you can. Brian and Courtney have the Sante Fe and love it!
yeah God!!!
btw, when is your due date again? Mine is April 29th...
Thanks Jen...we fought the van thing for now...
Sara...I'm due Dec. 3rd. Congrats girl! I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment