Thursday, March 21, 2013

The One Where She Achieves a Goal

I have made some goals for myself since attending the Writer's Conference.  One was to make a space to write.  Another was to get something submitted.  In my overly ambitious mind this was all going to happen in the matter of three months.  It has taken much longer.  If I was only doing that, I would have gotten it all done.  However, I don't always remember to factor in life.  I am a wife, a mom, a daughter and grand daughter, and a pastor's wife.

Through all of this I have learned a few things.  I have learned that my goals will take longer than I anticipate.  I have learned to stick with it anyways.  I have learned that I need to create certain habits in my life to accomplish my goals and then stick with it but don't beat myself up when life gets in the way for awhile.

I am grateful for God's patience with me.  I am thankful for opportunities to learn and grow.  I am blessed by God to do what I am passionate about.

No comments: