I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
My Beloved
4 years of marriage has brought with it 4 moves, 3 churches, 7 jobs (many at the same time), lots of love, some disagreements, and it has brought us here...not sure why, not sure what is next...struggling with God's silence and yet as I watch Him...the man I married he is not the same, he is standing tall, growing strong, fighting many battles like the warrior I know he is and I am proud to be his wife...I love him and that is joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment