I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Monday, March 27, 2006
Life in Drive
I feel like I am driving down the road to an unknown destination and yet so focused on this and taking all of the right turns and curves that I don't even have time to watch what is going by. It has been so busy and I am not even sure with what...I have been spending a lot of time with my brother just listening and it has been a priviledge. I have also spent a lot of time dreaming with my husband about what could be. Most of the rest of the time I am just trying to keep up on my grading and the housework...neither of which seems to end because just as you catch up on one thing you have five more things coming at you...(and I know...wait till I have kids). So, where am I going with this? I am not sure except the fact that I realize I miss so people and catching up with them because I am just trying to stay on the road and I am hoping to find a rest stop soon to regroup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment