I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Friday, March 31, 2006
wrench out my heart while it beats
my brother has had a very difficult few weeks and the lessons and events i faced earlier in my life has allowed me to encourage him but when you watch your baby brother who is desperately seeking to become the man of God his heart is calling him to be weeping in deep anguish my heart is wrenched...especially as my parents are becoming just as broken and i want so much to just be there for everyone. I believe strongly in God's directivness in giving us certain tendencies and I have been given a heart of mercy where I come along side those who hurt and sit there and hurt with them. It is both a great strength and a great weight and I must learn that I am not to carry it for them but contiually point them to Him and give my trust to him as well knowing he will take care of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love you and miss you so much.
Post a Comment