I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Nursing
In my heart I am a nurse...not the stick a needle in someone and wear cute scrubs with fun pictures on them...no...my instict is to nurse...to see people who are hurting and want to sit at their bedside and care for them as they heal...with this comes the gift of compassion and a heart that aches over the hurts of others. I cannot help it but I am also learning not to let in get me down...I need to do what I can but to continue to lead them to the balm of gilead...the divine healer....and share with them the cry...heal me oh Lord and I will be healed...saved me and I will be saved for Thou are my praise! Though this work at times leaves me emotionally exhausted it is to me a grand battle to be a part of...florence nightengale on the front lines of the utlimate war between good and evil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment