- I discovered my lilies coming up behind my house are a beautiful burgandy color and I am praying they will last until I get back from camp/vacation on the 18th.
- We had a bat in our bedroom and Kevin preceded to tell me to duck under the covers so I wouldn't get bit while he killed it with one of the decorative snowshoes I having hanging in our bedroom.
- I have discovered that packing wears me out...I am excited to be at camp next week while kevin speaks and hanging out for a few days after but it's been tiring getting ready for it all.
- I was able to have my first raspberries from our bushes and found friends who will come and pick them while we are gone so they can get them before the deer do.
- The deer like my husband's garden and he has declared war...I'm not sure whose winning yet but we have gotten a host of ideas for warding them if...and moth balls don't work. We are seriously talking about a dog at this point.
- I don't like some parts of summer in the Adirondacks...we live in touristville. We went on a Tuesday down to Glens Falls and it was busier than it normally is on a Saturday in the "off season". I am becoming a true Adirondacker...complaining about the invasion.
- The third trimester is whipping me in the butt...I am getting tired a lot more often...uggghhh!
- I finished a book about the "truth about Hillary", especially being a New Yorker who hated the fact that she got a senate seat here. It was really interesting! I picked up one on OBama to read next...
- I am looking forward to staying at the lake cottage at camp...they continue to do a lot to decorate and improve it...it will be a nice getaway...it's our only vacation at this point.
- I love farmer's markets...I got to have the most heavenly sugar snap peas!!!
Well...that's all for now...I'm sure I'll have tons of pics and stories when I get back!
1 comment:
awe...i miss camp...
yeah for coming pics!!!!
Post a Comment