Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm getting big...he's sucking the energy out of me!!!

So, I've had these 2 long sleeve shirts that I haven't worn yet. They are the definite materninty wear that fits after you stomach starts protruding. I seriously tried them on only a few weeks ago and It still looked tentish. Today, I was cold and decided to throw one on around the house....and it fit. I'm getting big...like big...like each day I swear I grow bigger...it used to be just every few weeks notice a little change. Not any more. It's all downhill from here.

I've also been so tired the last week...like I could fall asleep at random times and not wake up forever...I just got up from a nap and I'm ready to take another one.

I will take a belly shot soon....actually I'll have Kevin take it.

Oh...here are some other realizations...

  1. Seriously...shaving my legs...doing ok now but on the edge of not being so comfortable.
  2. Anything to do with my feet...lotion, cutting nails, tying shoes...am I going to be an invalid?
  3. Getting the wash out of the washer...seriously...the laundry room is small and the washing machine is deep.
  4. Getting down the side aisle at church...it's an old church...the side aisles are narrow...won't be using them soon.
  5. Eating...my stomach is already starting to become a catch all for my crumbs...soon it will be a nice little table.

I'm sure there is more to come!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Ah the joys of turning into a ginormous blob = )

My last few weeks with Yael were in the winter so Tim had to put my socks on. Not a pretty site.

Rieses Pieces said...

LOL! I hear ya! I am to the point now that I have to eat little portions or I get really sick and (puke!) Getting big is now a daily thing. I do not want to buy anymore clothes...but the temptation is there. So glad that someone else is going through so many similar experiences. Sleeping peaceful anymore? Not here! I always wake up and it is a huge process to turn!! My braxton hicks have begun and they are interesting.
Keep me posted on Baby Radford!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see a picture :)

Sara said...

still can't wait to see a picture :)