I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Grandparents
Mom and Dad were up for the weekend and I can't tell you how much joy I get from watching them be grandparents. Mom gets teary eyed a lot and loves to help change his diaper and feed him a bottle. She is great a knowing how to calm him down and even get him to smile. Dad is getting used to holding him and has already started to give him nicknames and sing to him songs like John Jacob Jinglehimer Schmidt. I found a grandpa shirt for him and he proudly wore it all day Saturday. It was a precious time together. These are the things I cherish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How precious he is! I love all the photos! How are the feedings going? Mom Riese said it was pretty steady for a while. Hopefully you are getting him on a better schedule and now hopefully have his feedings to 3 hours apart! Parker is only up 1 time a night now and I am having to wake him up sometimes! Isn't it amazing how fast they change? I can't wait to meet him! Keep posting the photos!
i bet that they are just incredible grandparents...
Post a Comment