
I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Friday, August 15, 2008
My Grandpa
My Grandpa is doing well...we don't know what's going to happen. They lost him yesterday for a few minutes but were able to revive him. He is a WW2 Veteran, loves to work with his hands, was always raising some kind of animals...especially birds, and had honey bees for awhile. I am proud of the fact that he is my grandpa and I am so grateful he has been able to meet Jack.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment