Another concept from our Sunday School class study has been the whole thing of putting first things first. It has really been a challenged to me because I tend to put the urgent first and let all else fall in haphazardly. In the book, she challenges the reader to evaluate how you spend your time and make it a priority to put Him first and then allow Him to help you order your day. I am bad about making time for blogging, facebook, phone calls, etc. more than time for prayer and I have really been convicted about it. I am really desiring to take the time to focus at the beginning of my day. With Jack an early riser I don't feel the mental capability to really do my full time with God in the AM but I want to make sure that I am spending a few minutes in the morning getting my focus aligned.
"I am the vine and you are the branches....abide in me..."
No comments:
Post a Comment