It was also bittersweet because it was the last time in a long time we will get to spend time with my brother Drew and his wife Kathryn. They are moving to Colorado in July for at least 2 years. It was hard to say goodbye.
We were able to make a quick trip out to see my grandparents and mom's side of the family. Two of my cousins are pregnant as well so it was fun to chat with them. Jack crawled up on grandpa greats lap to play...it was precious. I try to cherish whatever time we have with them. My grandpa especially loves Jack and shows his picture to everyone.
I am so thankful for my family and for the friends I was able to spend time with. It was nice going to camp...but it's nice to be back in our own bed again.
1 comment:
Yeah, for family time...!!!
Post a Comment