Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The weather has been nice the last few days so we have finished up the garden and enjoyed the sunshine. A friend gave us this little Harley and Jack has discovered how to use it (somewhat) ...it's so fun.

He really is becoming a great helper too. We had a spring cleaning day at the church and he was dusting with a paper towel and using his kid sized vacuum to help clean the carpets. I am really enjoying his discoveries. He is also a parrot...mimicking most words he hears and even putting sentences together.

I also picked up a book called See How They Run and it has been a great encouragement. We are going to be gearing up for potty training soon. I am just trying to really consider the best way...there are so many suggestions out there!

1 comment:

Sara said...

so sweet..i just love it.