There's something about summer and strawberries. I have to admit they are one of my favorite fruits and there is nothing like picking them yourself. We picked 2 flats of strawberries and I finally was able to get 10 quarts put up in the freezer. However, I have discovered something even more enjoyable. I discovered a few places outside where wild strawberries are growing. To me, wild strawberries are the ultimate strawberries. They are not big, but to me there are the best. It is like finding a little treasure. For me, it brings back memories of when we were little and every summer would discover wild strawberries on the bank outside mom and dad's room. It was like a little treasure hunt every summer. To me, the sweet taste is a wonderful reminder of the fun of growing up at camp.

My little monkey is just more and more comical every day. His new favorite is to say "hey" to everything and everybody. His other great adventure was crawling into the exersaucer and then not being able to get out. All of the sudden, I would hear him say...please...please...begging to get out.
2 comments:
My friends son did the same thing. They got tired of having to get him out all the time so they just took the little seat out. Now he can come and go as he pleases
mmmmm wild strawberries.....my mouth is watering.....
Post a Comment