
I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
It's a Girl!
I'm not posting the pictures that prove her anatomy...just the cute ones. She is defintely hanging out different than Jack...very low. She has her face covered with her hands in the 2nd pic. Everything looks great and we are right on schedule. It's so fun to see her heart beating and watch her move. We now have to work on a name...Kevin suggested Kevina...i don't think so.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah for girls...you're going to have so much fun with her...i think they are a little easier as babies then boys are.
i love the old fashion names like Eleanor, obviously...lol. Some others;
Rose, Catalina,Elizabeth,Eve,Ava,Marilyn,Rebecca, Samantha,Sara,Renee,Faith, Grace, Natasha,Ruth,Esther,Kara,Kyla, Heather...just a few.
Post a Comment