Friday, July 24, 2009

Where did this month go??

I remember going to the 4th of July parade...
yep...that's my husband in uniform!
I remember seeing fireworks...

Then it turned into a blur...

Actually...it turned into a week trip down to my grandparents because my grandma was in a coma. We weren't sure what was going to happen but she came out of it and is now in a nursing home. It was a very emotional time yet, I am grateful for the time I had with family and even getting to see my cousin's baby soon after she was born! When we arrived back at camp, we also were able to catch up with friends who are missionaries in Africa...it was such a blessing!

Getting home, it was time to catch up on laundry, church stuff, cleaning house, and getting Jack back into a routine. Grandma Sue came to visit and we went blueberry picking...so fun. And now...we look forward to an ultrasound on Tuesday to know if Jack is having a brother or sister...

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh do tell us please...