Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

My wonderful Kayli girl at Beauty from Ashes gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award. She is one of my "kids and I am so thankful for the chance to continue to "walk" along side her as God continues to working in her life!  She has been a huge blessing and encouragement to me!


The rules (as there always is with everything) are:

1.Thank then link to the person that gave you the award

2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic

3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won

4.State 7 Things about yourself!



My 7 Things are:

1 - I can be a task oriented extrovert and find the combination stressful at times.

2 - I never really fit in one group and had friends from all different walks of life.
3 - I love to organize and get excited when I have accomplished a big purging, cleaning, organizing day.

4 - I never ever thougth I would be a pastors wife.

5 - My dream is to someday have a book published.

6 - I loved white water rafting and volunteered to be right up front but am totally freaked out to go caving because I get claustrophobic

7 - Since being pregnant with Emma, my chocolate cravings have worsened.


Now, time to pass it on .   I don't have 15 but these are a few of my favorites...

1 - Melissa

2 - Joy

3 - Steph's adoption story

4 - Tiffany

5 -Bethany

6 - Stephanie

7 - Vanessa

8 - Sara

9 - Jen

10 - Amanda

These are all friends and I am so glad to be able to take part in reading their story.  I don't expect them to pass this along unless they want to but want to share these special people.

2 comments:

Kayli said...

I remember when you shared with me & a couple other girls your story of meeting kevin & how you never ever ever thought you'd be a pastor's wife. Now here you are! I think it's exciting!
By the way, there is another award for you on my blog. I can't help myself, you make me smile.

Melissa said...

Thanks Amy! You don't know how much I needed this little bit of encouragement! Going to work on my 'award' post today. :)