About a year ago, my brother Drew and his beautiful wife Kathryn, following God's call, moved from New Jersey to Colorado to be a part of a church planting ministry. Having such a close family bond, it has been hard having him all the way across the nation. Yet, it has been so exciting to hear how God is working in their lives and ministry.
This last week they were finally able to make it home for the first time since moving. Needless to say, nothing could have kept me from going to see them. You see, they were there at the hospital when Jack was born, but had not yet met Emma. It was such a joy for me to introduce them to our precious girl!
I cannot adaquately express how much it meant to see them, even if it was only for a few days. Yet, I would not ask them to do anything other than what they are doing, as they seek to reach souls in Colorado! I love them dearly and am so blessed to have them as family!
We said goodbye, I hugged my brother and wept, but in my heart I know our love travels miles...

3 comments:
What a lovely post and great pictures! It was wonderful for us to visit with Drew and Kat for a bit, too and share our adoption journeys.
Thanks for linking up, Amy!
Thank you for sharing. This is a very nice post!
Thank for this. It brightened my week. I will not forget those days we had. It was so special to have all of us together.
Post a Comment