I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Friday, November 25, 2005
Hurt
As one dreams of marriage they dream of some many things but rarely does anyone dream of being hurt...the one you have allowed into your life as your closest and most intimate of allies can also be the one who can inflict the most damage upon you because of this...I wonder is anyone is ever fully prepared for this? I am not saying there is not forgiveness and restoration but I am unsure that anyone prepares themselves for the deep hurt and intense ache that comes from those times...and of course we don't talk about them...God forbid that we talk about our struggles as if we are human...that would just not be showing the power of Christ...and so we sit and ache and feel abandoned and alone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment