Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Moulding

God is taking my heart that has been broken and wounded and is beginning to mould it...I am beginning to see and desire and long for him again in spite of what I see around me and though I long to someday be part of something real and different, God will lead in time and until then He and I are working through it. I guess so much of it comes down to the fact that I have experienced real spiritual intimacy and community but most of the time it has not been in church...at camp, in the wilderness, and bible college, yes...but not church where I feel it should be. And once you have experienced it for real it's so hard to live surrounded by the shallow...it's like trying to go back to eating dollar store choclate after feasting on gourmet choclate truffles... the richness just isn't there. I long to see the church as God intended and hope to someday be a part of something that is that.

No comments: