I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
I know whom I have believed
God has given us such grace and strength these last few days...I have really come to sense his presence in real ways. I am so thankful for his hand working in my life through everything I am facing...we lost a baby...I was only a few weeks along but I have seen God's hand in it...it has given us hope and that is what i named him or her...the baby was God's gift and blessing to us even for the few days we knew it...and he has given me peace...I sorrow, I cry, but I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep which I have committed unto him until that day...I have changed because of that little life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment