I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Oh ye of little faith
Well, life is about to change and it has been a long time coming...nothing is 100 percent but there is a light in the horizion and hope for the future...a few places may be a possibility for ministry and the hope of the possibility of a new life as well...there is joy and yet shame...shame that I doubted and failed to trust...that my vision was so limited by my own timing and definiton of things...but God is faithful and even if things don't pan out it will be hard but there will be that glimmer of hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment