Friday, January 20, 2006

kick in the attitudy rear

So I have often justified my frustration with my students of late as teacher stuff and them being the attitudy, disrespectful ones and though they may at times be that pastor comings talked to them today in chapel about all that he saw in them and it really kicked me in the attitudy rear about my attitude. I stepped into the school year happy and excited to see all that was going on in their lives and then after weeks of school all I can see is the negative. I really had to start looking at the good that I saw around me and focus on that and it is much more encouraging and rewarding. I was also humbled by the realization of my attitude and need to change how I think about my position. And today as I began to see all the blessings and communicate what I saw I in turn was blessed.

No comments: