Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dress Rehersal

So, we made it back from Belmont and all I can say is I definitely feel like it more than anything else was a dress rehearsal for next weekend. Kevin did a great job and the people were really nice but it was not necessarily the church for us. It is definitely going to be a busy week so there won't be too much time to think about this weekend. We are also going up on Friday and staying at a hotel in Lake George for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary a little early. The leaves are supposed to be at about peak and I am looking forward to the time away.

Oh, and we saw a doosey of a church sign....

Thinking about Coming? Start Now!

Nope, don't recommend using that one for a ministry slogan...

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

rotfl

the moral of the story is that these people have never actually had sex.

akr said...

or at least think it's a naughty word!

Sara said...

Wow! Amy, you apparently are not expecting many virgins to read your blog huh? lol...You Crack me up..

Anyways, besides you weren't ever one of those people I really planned on letting go...