Saturday, September 23, 2006

So, the week has gone by faster than we thought and in 8 days a lot of things may change for us. 1. we may be accepted and brant lake and begin the process of getting ready to move on.
2. we will have celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary
3. we may be expecting...if these drugs do their job.

Wow...so much! I just want to make sure I'm not so busy looking toward the future that I miss out on what God has for me this week. We had a ladies craft day today and the speaker was a former staffer who lost her son in a car accident and it was both moving and challanging....the biggest thing I got from it was that I need to have a willingness to surrender to God and look for Him to be glorified in my life in any circumstance. She said if God gave her a chance to have it all over again she would still be willing to lose her son because of what she learned, how she grew, and what God has done. Wow!!

No comments: