I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Monday, September 18, 2006
Unpacking
We are home and God has worked...though we will not know until Oct. 1st what the church is going to choose we had some very positive feedback. It is a small church but great people, a great area, and some great opportunities. The people are pretty easy going country folk who like to laugh and joke with each other. The area is one what we love...the adirondacks is one of our absolute favorite places!! The church is older but still nice and the parsonage is really nice. It even has a little barn/garage for kevin, a dishwasher, a back porch, and a huge yard for a garden. It will definitely need some paint and such but it wouldn't be bad at all. We are still praying though...we want this to be what God wants. I am also in the middle of my fertility stuff so if it works I should be able to get pregant within the next two weeks...wow, a lot going on in the next two weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It could be fun though right?
Post a Comment