I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Ok...here it is...am I really going to do this?
So, here is a belly pic...Yes, I cropped off my head...bad hair day...will get a cuter one later but this is a progressive shot.
YEAH! You are looking pregnant! Tuesday was an amazing morning! We just posted some photos from the sonogram! Baby Riese is very healthy and very, very long! The length of baby Riese is actually making the sonogram read that baby is 1 week older (because of the growth in it's legs!) Keep me posted and praying that all goes well next week! Blessings, Jenn
4 comments:
awe...
you're brave too. i'm not sure there are any surviving shots of me with the belly (& butt, thighs, double chin, etc...)
YEAH! You are looking pregnant!
Tuesday was an amazing morning! We just posted some photos from the sonogram! Baby Riese is very healthy and very, very long! The length of baby Riese is actually making the sonogram read that baby is 1 week older (because of the growth in it's legs!)
Keep me posted and praying that all goes well next week!
Blessings,
Jenn
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
you'll be so glad you did this...it will give you some kind of perspective when you are trying to get into your old jeans : )
Post a Comment