Saturday, April 14, 2007

Shame on Me

I woke up this morning to the aroma of bacon and became annoyed as this is one smell I don't enjoy now and it tends to permiate the house. Unfortunately it is one of my husband's favorite breakfast foods. So, I started the "stew process" and was getting more annoyed as I tried to fall back asleep...and then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. My husbands refers to my sleepiness and says he has something for me...I turn around...he stands with a try...yep, breakfast in bed (and it wasn't just bacon). This has occured only 0nce our twice in our marriage before this point. This week we had been talking about how we communicate love to each other. He did and I feel like a brat for getting worked up. I'm glad I didn't crab at him about the smell. Oh, and he even brought me up the paper (this is a sacred thing because he is really big on being the first to read it).

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

can't tell you how many times I've done this.

chalk it up to hormones :)