I am headed to ladies LYFE. It's so weird! I know it's a good opportunity (tell you in a minute) but seriously...for a reforming tomboy like me...I don't know if I can handle the estrogen!
Let's start with how it came about. My neighbor across the street, Kandy, and her husband Matt are a little younger than we are and they are expecting their first baby a month after us. I have really been excited to get to know them but it just takes time. Well, the church in the area called saying they had some women back out and didn't want their money back...so I could go paid in full. Then we found out Kandy was going too. I'm really excited to get to know her more and it will be a cool time but at the same time...IT's Just Weird!!! I don't know if it's the staying in the dorms again or what but I don't know. I know the sessions will be great and my brother is going to come see me...It's just mixed emotions.
On the other side...I am actually staying down with my family after the conference so I can go to graduation at CCA and see my wonderful students! I am excited to get in some family time even though I will be away from Kevin for 10 days!
1 comment:
wow...10 days!!! that's a long time and you are right...
a lot of estrogen.
I'll bet it sparks those weird dreams I often have that I am pregnant and trying to get to class on time...and explain WHY I am pregnant and that it really is okay....
: )
Post a Comment