Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Finally Home

So...here's the run down:

Ladies LYFE...though I am not converted to one of those bag toting, t-shirt wearing lyfer fanatics...I was challanged and encouraged...and had a great time hanging out with my friend Kandy. Oh, and got some cute stuff at christmas tree shop and helped Kandy shop for her first baby outfit!!!

Faith...my home church is no longer home to me...it was a good feeling. I was glad to see everyone...especially Dave a Jeanne and their new son...but I really missed being home with my church family!

BaYouCa...My last name changed...Warner blood is still in me...therefore it is hard to relax. But, it was good spending time with my family and friends. I ended up training the new secretary and she is going to do great! We also got BaYouCa onesies...yeah...so cute!!!

CCA Graduation...so fun to catch up with everyone and so proud of my kids...plus I got to see my best friend Naomi's new son...Micah...how precious! I'll post some pics soon.

Home...it's good to be back home but at this point we are sleeping on the futon downstairs because Kevin was refinishing the floors upstairs and has ended up being sick so my house is a little chaotic. I am glad to be home anyway though. My one litle sadness is that my lilacs are gone before I got to pick some to dry.

PS...YEAH SARA!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy...!