I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Friday
Please pray for Kevin's family. His little cousin Amelia lost her battle with brain cancer on Monday at only 11 months old. They sent her home last Wednesday so the family could enjoy the last few days together. The graveside is Friday so we will be heading down to be with the family. The hardest part is that this is Uncle Joe's only child and his wife cannot have any more children. It has been a long hard road for them and I hope we can in some way be an encouragement to them through this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment