Yep...forgot to mention my newest weird pregnancy phenomenon's:
1. I know some people will want to curse me out over this but...I'm not gaining weight...the baby is getting bigger and my stomach is measure above average right now but seriously...I have only gained maybe 4 lbs. And, I am still weighing less than before we moved up here. Did everyone ever hear of pregnancy as a good diet?
2. I had my glucose test today...drank the fun orange drink...and about ten minutes later...felt like I was going to pass out. I had to lay down with cool compresses on my neck and a puke bucket beside me and I almost lost my cookies. I have barely been sick at all this whole pregancy...and that makes me sick? I'm so weird!
2 comments:
OK, I think I kinda hate you for that ; ) At the very least I gained 32# w/JD. The most was 48#...yikes! The worst part of it is that I hardly lose anything once I have the baby. They pump me full of saline which takes a good month to shed, so I go home looking fatter than before I even had the baby.
Ok-so unfair! Way to go on the 4 pounds. You sound like Joy! She has only gained about 6 pounds. Just goes to say that pregnancy affects us all so differently.I have so much more time on my hands now that the teaching is behind me, and I am getting ready for Baby! Trying to enjoy my last couple months of "relaxzation" before Baby arrives! I am so sorry you got so sick from the drink. I felt shaky for a bit, but just fought it! I passed the test and hope you do too!
We will be in NY for 10 days...not sure if we will see you but hopefully so we can get a "preggy" picture together! When is your official due date? Mine has been moved to the 20th...hoping that Baby does come around that time so that I do not have to suffer to long in the heat! Keep me posted!
Post a Comment