Monday, June 18, 2007

Pics from Graduation and BaYouCa

My Friend Shannon's Daughter, Arianna at the Dairy Parade...What a Ham
Lynnette's little cutie...Theresa...She looks just like her Aunt Julie!


Cadi with an applesauce Fu Man Chu...Let's just say she likes to dip Grandma Shirley's fries in whatever she can find.


My Awesome friend Naomi!



2 Boys who challanged me a lot but who I am very proud of...Aaron and Tony



I love this girl...she is brillant...Go Trish!


Beth is Awesome! She is a BaYouCa lifer!


Becky is a gem and such a cutie...
I'm so proud of all my former students!


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Can I just say that you, my friend, look FANTASTIC. Seriously...you look beautiful and glowing and wonderfully happy.

Hope everything goes okay with the glucose test...

akr said...

thanks!!

Anonymous said...

yeah you rock!

Heidi said...

Wow Amy, you look great! How do you manage to look pregnant without gaining weight?! Maybe that means you're loosing it from somewhere you didn't want to have it anyway = )

Keep us posted on the test...(really hate those too btw)