Thursday, August 23, 2007

Commercials

My husband has a tendency to find some commercials funny even for the hundreth time...like the old identity theft ones. I don't mind them but I have to say that some really annoy me...for example:

  1. Toilet paper talk by fuzzy bears...especially when they give details...seriously!!
  2. For the sake of guys...any female product
  3. For the sake of us...those stupid ED commericals...could you spare us the details about the 4 hours!!
  4. For the sake of all that is moral...the new ky and levi's ones...I'd say get a room but they are!
  5. Of course, the ever popular Vicky's...I was asked what full coverage is...do I really want to describe that?
  6. Local car dealer commercials with seriously annoying slogans!!! We thought we got away from Fucillo's HUGE when we moved...not so lucky...he has them in Albany as well as Syracuse.

I'm sure there is more...we'll just keep adding! I do have to admit though...I love the diaper commericals...I know that the whole object of a diaper is not so cute or sweet...but the babies are so I figure that can be forgiven!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yeah, i hate the cartoon bears toilet paper comericals too...