Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Some Ultrasound Pics

Here is his eye, nose and mouth...they are a little blurry because they are a picture of a picture.

Here is another picture of his face...Kevin says he looks like me...I say "How can you tell?"



The top part oval shaped patch is actually his foot
and on the actual pic you can even see his toes.


As of last Monday he was 3 lb. 14 oz. and we are still pretty much on schedule. I am definitely getting more uncomfortable and food is not my friend as much again. I also am always spilling things (usually on myself) and dropping things and forgetting things...what an adventure! Every time Kevin starts shaking his head at me I look at him and say, "try having all of this going on in your body and see how you do!" We start childbirth classes this weekend (Kevin is less than enthusiastic) so it's becoming much more real. Kevin enjoys playing with him when he gets kicking (which he does often) and so he is definitely bonding with him more. He still rides really low so that is a ton of fun...especially when he uses my bladder as a pillow! I'm getting excited though and trying not to get too impatient!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

i'm so excited for you...yeah for babies :)

I love ya!!!

Sara said...

do you have a name picked out yet?