Saturday, August 11, 2007

He's getting married!


My little brother has asked the most wonderful girl in the world to marry him!!! They were engaged on Thursday and I'm so excited to have Kat as my sister! The wedding is set for Dec. and so by Christmas we will have 2 new members to the Warner clan...baby Jack and Kat!

3 comments:

Rieses Pieces said...

So exciting! Just heard the news from Mom Riese! I know she will be a blessing to your family!
Hope you are feeling well! We are staying busy and getting alot done, until baby comes. If no progress by the 19th then we go in that night for an induction! Mom and Dad Riese will be here by then...it will be interesting week. Can you see Dad Riese now at the hospital?! What an adventure it will be, if it happens that way. I would love for Baby to come on its own! I am so ready and can't wait to have this pregnancy over. I am so excited you are getting to the end too!

Sara said...

Yeah that is so exciting

Anonymous said...

ummm... just a note for ya, but we were engaged on Thursday and we are not sure what the date is yet for the wedding.