- Junie B Jones...yes, I can't help it, it makes me laugh! Parks is such a great writer and is so good at accurately portraying the thoughts and speech of a child.
- Ice cream...specifically chocolate vanilla twist or hot fudge
- Turkey Rubens and Sweet Potato Fries
- Taking a bath at the end of a tough day
- Choxie and Izze...thanks to Target for providing those little treats
- Peach- the real thing, candy, body lotion, or even candle scent
I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Some more thoughts on my favorite things
I have a few more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My kids LOVE Junie
and hear! hear! i loves me a turkey rueben and sweet potato fries!!! my mouth is watering!
Post a Comment