Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

There are 2 men in my life who both deserve mention on Father's day. The first is my dad. Anyone who knows him well knows how awesome he is. He has taught me how to love the least of these, never be ashamed of calloused hands, how to trust God to supply all our needs, how to have a servant's heart and giving spirit, and how to work hard. The greatest joy I have is now watching him be a grandpa. It was hard when we lost our first but Jack has brought so much joy to our lives and I can't wait for all the memories he will have of his grandfather.


The second is my husband. I can't explain how much I have enjoyed watching him be a dad! It is so fun to watch them together. He can get Jack to laugh like nobody else and they have so much fun playing together. It is such a blessing to watch my husband loving being a dad.



No comments: