We are off to Buffalo to meet up with Kevin's sister and her family. They live in MI and we don't see them very often so they are meeting 1/2 way. We're camping out with them Friday night and then heading back on Saturday so Kevin can get ready for church on Sunday. I'm excited, I know it's going to be long and tiring but it will be worth it.
On the home front my boy has learned not only how to pull himself up but move around holding onto things...he so desperately wants to walk. We've had a few bumped heads and I keep telling Kevin, this is just the beginning. It's fun to watch him begin to interact more with his world. He is starting to feed himself and loves trying new things. But my favorite is when he looks at me with the big grin and eyes lit up knowing I'm mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment