My favorite Valentines Day pic...laundry?
And Roses
But truly...it's the first...because it is a show of my husband's love for me. During the last few days while I have been dealing with both Jack and I having the stomach bug, my husband has done laundry, made quiche, cleaned the kitchen...that showed his deep love for me. (This is on top of school work, preparing for Sunday, doing a funeral, and getting together with various people from church.)
I did not see it at first. I was actually a little hurt because he was going to be out quite a bit of the day today. Well, we settled down to watch Fireproof last night and it was quite impacting. It really challanged me about how I expect to see love and then how he has faithfully shown it to me all week long.
I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment